Name:
Location: wherever you'd like

I'm just a girl.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Amoxocillan!

Ta!

If I could be a scientist I would find a cure and vaccine for STD's.
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician I'd want to be an awful lot like Gwen Stefani. Wait..does she count as a musician?
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter I'd paint all the thoughts I have in my mind and have them come out as something more than "abstract."
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist I'd figure out a way to never be anxious or depressed again.
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete I would be a professional gymnast. Or a pro hula hooper. :)
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

So I just went and got some amoxocillan. I was also supposed to fill this other prescription, but I didn't have my insurance card on me. I also forgot to buy Chicken Noodle soup.

Maybe I'll got out again?

I guess I'll just clean my bedroom for now.

I haven't hooped in like...3 days...I feel so..off balance.

Blahhhh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home